It's so awkward when we talk but I really like him.

So there is this guy that just randomly started talking to me out of no where and I though nothing of it cause I had my eye on someone else. Then one day I was really mad and he asked me if I wanted to talk about it and I was a huge ass to him and apologized a few days later. While I was apologizing he said "there's so many hot guys around here it's like why talk to me anyways?" I was confused about it but thought nothing of it and he forgave me. (this happened a few weeks ago) now just last week he has randomly talked to me constantly. And he never really makes eye contact and seems to get red and he talks very softly. I don't fully understand him. It's so awkward when we talk but I really like him. Any advice on decoding him?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, he likes you, Mlle. There's no doubt about that; it's written all over his body language, as you describe it. Help him out, if you like him, give him a clear sign, because this boy has a serious crush on you.