It's so awkward when we talk but I really like him.

So there is this guy that just randomly started talking to me out of no where and I though nothing of it cause I had my eye on someone else. Then one day I was really mad and he asked me if I wanted to talk about it and I was a huge ass to him and apologized a few days later. While I was apologizing he said "there's so many hot guys around here it's like why talk to me anyways?" I was confused about it but thought nothing of it and he forgave me. (this happened a few weeks ago) now just last week he has randomly talked to me constantly. And he never really makes eye contact and seems to get red and he talks very softly. I don't fully understand him. It's so awkward when we talk but I really like him. Any advice on decoding him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, he likes you, Mlle. There's no doubt about that; it's written all over his body language, as you describe it. Help him out, if you like him, give him a clear sign, because this boy has a serious crush on you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's kind of obvious that he thinks you are out of his league but he wants to talk to you and get to know you. He is crushing but very shy and a little insecure I guess. If you like him, pursue him. But you might have to get him to open up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he is just shy around you because he likes you & is waiting for you to notice him

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes