Where/how did you meet your significant other?

Where and how did you meet your significant other (boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband)?

And is it true as they say, you met them when you least expected it and weren't looking for someone?

90

Most Helpful Girl

• Met him in HS. I liked a friend on his, and never really cared about him. One day I got a bit drunk and started talking to him at a party, hoping he'd be the connection to his friend that I liked. However we exchanged MSN and began chatting online and I recall him being extremely funny to talk to. When he began to like me, I walked away because I didn't want my chances spoiled with his friend. We stopped talking for seven years, until I bumped into him on Facebook.

I didn't even think he'd remember me, but he did. We met a week later to catch up and it went amazing. I broke up with the guy I was dating after I came home from that date with him. we've been together since then. :) one year and four months later.

• you broke up with your boyfriend after ONE date with this guy? hahaha musta been a really good date

• Yeah. The best! That time we met after 7 years of absence, he gave me a carnation, out of the blue. To this day, that's our flower.