What do you think of the Amanda Todd story?

Obviously no one deserves to be bullied but on the other hand you have to wonder why she had webcam access at the age of 13 (she did it in 7th grade)
She was a cheerleader by the way

57

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm usually the first person to say that people should accept the consequences over their actions, and that they're just begin dramatic... but I truly feel horrible after seeing her video. I feel for her so much. What gets me though, is the fact that it truly was a never ending story for her, and how she had been manipulated and lied to so many times. She was so young and got to see how ugly people could be first hand. I'm not surprised, nor do I blame her, for assuming everyone was like this.

Most people in the world are literally selfish, egotistical, morons. These people teach (or at least provide an example as such) to be selfish, egotistical, morons to their half witted, waste of space- using up my tax money offspring. I don't understand how people can react the way they do sometimes. It's mind boggling. Is it so hard to, just for a sec, to empathize with another human being and see things through their perspective, to feel what they feel, see what they see, or at least try to? Why don't people do this? If people did this I promise you the world would be a better place. Things like this wouldn't be as common.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't human. I wish I was an alligator. If I were an alligator, I'd be oblivious to what humanity really is.

/end rant.