What do you think of the Amanda Todd story?

Obviously no one deserves to be bullied but on the other hand you have to wonder why she had webcam access at the age of 13 (she did it in 7th grade)
Updates:
She was a cheerleader by the way

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm usually the first person to say that people should accept the consequences over their actions, and that they're just begin dramatic... but I truly feel horrible after seeing her video. I feel for her so much. What gets me though, is the fact that it truly was a never ending story for her, and how she had been manipulated and lied to so many times. She was so young and got to see how ugly people could be first hand. I'm not surprised, nor do I blame her, for assuming everyone was like this.

Most people in the world are literally selfish, egotistical, morons. These people teach (or at least provide an example as such) to be selfish, egotistical, morons to their half witted, waste of space- using up my tax money offspring. I don't understand how people can react the way they do sometimes. It's mind boggling. Is it so hard to, just for a sec, to empathize with another human being and see things through their perspective, to feel what they feel, see what they see, or at least try to? Why don't people do this? If people did this I promise you the world would be a better place. Things like this wouldn't be as common.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't human. I wish I was an alligator. If I were an alligator, I'd be oblivious to what humanity really is.

/end rant.

5|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Like the girl said above most computers have webcams. This isn't the 90s, dude. And if she flashed someone, she still didn't deserve to get bullied the way she did.

3|1
    0|0
    • So what if she was a cheerleader.

• Show All
    • No. What I'm saying is you shouldn't judge someone just beacuse they are a cheerleader. They might be going through things that you don't know about. God, now I want to watch The Breakfast Club lol.

• Ok I just watched the video so I know what this was all about. First the boys asked her to take off her top and she trusted them. Then them being the little dishonest disrespecting brats there were they posted her all over the net. I know boys will be boys but what they done was outside of the normal. They boys who posted her on the net weren't to be trusted and I hope their girlfriends or whatever know that. They asked her to take off her cloths those boys and took advantage of her in a major way deceiving her. Why do boys ask girls to take off their cloths and do what they done to the girl Amanda then they the mentally challenged individuals after taking advantage of girls have the nerve to ask other girls to do the same thing? What the second boy done was blackmail her to take off her cloths using her pictures. I only hope the police charged him with the felony of blackmail he so deserves. I watched the video and I can't believe my eyes what a beautiful girl she was. I can't get that through my mind why those little a**holes would do something like that. She put her trust in them and they drove a knife in her back. That's all I got to say because this is getting me upset and p*ssing me off just thinking about it. https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=KRxfTyNa24A

1|0
    0|0
  • Because nowadays most people have webcam access. Are you really going to judge someone who is now dead? Even if she made some poor decisions and her parents should have been more vigilant, that doesn't justify the absolute awfulness of her classmates. She is dead.

4|1
    0|0
  • She was bullied to death. She made a mistake but who hasn't made mistakes? I know I have. The point is it was her mistake and others took it as a their right to bully her. Bullying is wrong no matter what. Those who taunted her and pushed her to a point were for her death was her only escape.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not the webcam access as much as it is her making terrible choices. I really do feel for her and her family. No one deserves that kind of treatment or torture, but I hate that this all happened because she talked to a stranger online. Both the extreme bullying and the initial stalking could have been prevented which is why it's so tragic.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's a strange position. 'I mean yeah, she didn't deserve it but hey, she DID have a webcam.' I mean, jesus man. I've heard she was a whiny bitch, she was being overdramatic, it was her fault for flashing someone - I've even heard that she's still alive and just doing it for attention, but I've never heard the opposition being 'Well, she had a WEBCAM, after all.'

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheerleader to me is just a title something a girl likes to do just like football. She was a girl who deserved better and trust and to be treated human. I know her flashing on a webcam wasn't the smartest thing to do, but what is it about those boys that is so rotten and foul about their soul that would allow them to pull something like that and drive someone so precious to her grave? Satan is walking this earth I tell you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I breaks my heart to hear so many people say she deserved it on the web. I don't believe anyone deserves to be so badly beaten down that they decide to take their own life. It's such a waste of life and it's such a shame. As someone who has had to recover from a friend's suicide as well as my Nana's, no words can describe the kind of pain that is inflicted on those left behind. Suicide is an awful thing and I would never wish that kind of pain on anyone. I hope she finds her peace.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lots, if not most, lap tops have webcams in them

Most parents, assume their kids don't know how to use things...

or just simply won't...

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously no one deserves to be bullied but maybe she deserved to be bullied, right?

0|2
    4|1
  • lol she's must've been so retarded if she was that gullible.

0|0
    6|4

Recommended myTakes