What is romance? What does it mean these days?

What do guys consider romantic? What can a girl do that is romantic for a guy? I don't think romance is dead... but if it is, I want to bring it back. How do we do that?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Romance can be subjective, it can be many things depending on who you are and how you look at it. I don't think it is dead, it is alive but it has also changed... but that is a little off topic.

Romance for guys isn't too far off from romance from women, its all about gestures and thoughtfulness. Its just want guys want from romance can be different, and that's true of all people. I think this goes into gender roles but again off topic.

Romance is those intimate moments where endorphins flow and give you a very intimate feeling.

• hmmm so what is something romantic I can do for my bf?

• No... well maybe, but most likely no. lol Something that makes you both feel closer, something like watching a movie or having a dinner just the two of you. Sports aren't typically romantic...

• hahaha true. I like movies :) I'll totally do that