Girls, do you ever get really moody around that time of the month?

I mean really moody; tears for no reason, seeing the glass half empty and not wanting to do the things that you normally like to do. Want to avoid friends or particular situations, maybe Because you don't want them to see you like that. Find it hard to concentrate and moods can change to anger really easy. Everything seems so much harder to cope with.

The rest of the time (when its not around that time of the month) you are your normal happy self.

Anyone else get this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it changes,i used to just want to be hugged but left alone at the same time (and I hate hugging),and then I went through a phase of wanting to hadouken every living thing around me,i'd even get mad at fish. FISH. but now I just get very relaxed and spaced out,kind of a bob marley like state.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes and I hate it but what can you do?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy and I get moody around my girlfriend around that time of the month.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha any ideas why?

• Show All
    • wow sounds like she (and you) have a lot to deal with round then!

• Well, there's not much she can do except take her pills and wait it out. She knows she gets very moody and has even told me that she understands why I don't want to come over sometimes, so at least she knows that when she's likely to snap easily, why I'd want to give her some space. I've had other gf's that have very light periods, and you would never know what time of the month it was. It varies a LOT by girl to girl.

Recommended myTakes