Why do people call the cops for everything in this day and age?

and why do the police not worry about REAL crimes?

I have had people actually report me to the police because they did not want me sending them Facebook messages, or emails.

I did not threaten them, or use abusive language that could make them feel threatened, I simply told them that the way they had treated me was wrong.

and I actually had cops threaten me with "arresting me for harassment" over this.

So why are people so cruel and why do the police actually go along with that?

76

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah what? that's insane, people takes Facebook way to serious, why didn't they just tell you stop sending me messages or block you? I had a friend who called someone d***head or something and he was reported to fb and they cancel his account. but your story was more messed up, and the weird thing is that the cops arrested you. did you show them the messages?

• No, they did not arrest me. They THREATENED to do it if I contacted this person again.

• ohhh yea you wrote that ha ha sorry, well its still strange that they even gave you a warn, I would think they would take a look at the messages before they deside what to do