Which perfume do you girls wear during winter?

I'm a bit of a perfume addict, and since my parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I thought: perfume!

Since I only have sweet, flowery scents that go well during summer, I want something a bit more seductive, "heavier" for in the winter. I have absolutely NO idea which perfumes smell good and are a bit heavier for a scent. To give you an idea, my favorite perfumes are: Flowerbomb, Flora, Gucci Guilty, Alien, Angel, ...

120

Most Helpful Girl

• link

DG The one

The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes.

Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk.

Style:

Tempting. Modern. Glamorous.