Which perfume do you girls wear during winter?

I'm a bit of a perfume addict, and since my parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I thought: perfume!

Since I only have sweet, flowery scents that go well during summer, I want something a bit more seductive, "heavier" for in the winter. I have absolutely NO idea which perfumes smell good and are a bit heavier for a scent. To give you an idea, my favorite perfumes are: Flowerbomb, Flora, Gucci Guilty, Alien, Angel, ...

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• link

DG The one

The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes.

Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk.

Style:

Tempting. Modern. Glamorous.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I use Hypnotic Poison by Dior and So Elixir by Yves Rocher, you might like them. Both are a bit heavier and smell really great. Although I think both Flowerbomb and Angel are heavy enough to be winter scents.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'll use Angel too, Flowerbomb just reminds me of summer and I wear it mostly when I go out for drinks or something because if I use it everyday (which I would :p) it would be gone in like a month :') I'll try those you said!

• What about Gucci 'Rush' - I think its quite a sexy and sophisticated scent: its my favourite

I also like Revlon's 'Pink is Happiness'

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you smelled the new Lady Gaga perfume? I don't like her that much, but her perfume is so seductive and womanly. It's at Macy's and it's amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like something with vanilla is very wintertime. I also think Brittany Spears perfume is good, I think she has more than one but I don't know the names. Whichever one is in the round pink/magenta bottle.

1|0
    0|0
  • dead sexy by tokoyo milk...its the perfect mix of vanilla and wood.its sweet, and warm, but sexy and spicy

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Amor Amor, it's hot sex every time I use it.

212 by Carolina Herrera is super classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lovestruck is my favorite. Brittany Spears' Curious is a bit of a heavier scent as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear coco madam. Love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • banana republic's rosewood

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though it's kind of a flowery scent, I love Juicy Couture Couture Couture. (kind of a mouthful lol) I wear it in the summer too, but it's pretty strong so I like it in the winter more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never smelled "Dream Angels Heavenly Angel mist" from victoria's secret since they don't have a victoria secret store here but if you read the description it sounds like a very warm perfume to me, it has notes of white musk, sandalwood and vanilla and white peony.

I personlly think warm scents are great for the fall and winter time.

1|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes