Do you think it's normal to feel 'hated' by someone who barely knows you?

*curiosity, not to be taken serious*

Do you think it's normal to feel 'hated' by someone who barely knows you, or if not 'hated' but feel an unwillingness to try by said person.

Obviously thinking of someone in particular that appears to have an unjustified attitude with me when out with are mutual friends.

Logically you can't please everyone but is it just that, as I barely know her yet feel either she fancies me in a weird way or literally hates my guts (second option more viable), but there isn't a valid reason for this IMO.

Curious to know if anyone out there has a similar experience or thoughts?

Thanks :-)
I'm obviously asking this question as I do find her attractive but also do find her attitude or 'apparent shyness' (according to some comments below) to be quite disheartening.

She always seems to have an attitude with me when I try and engage with her on a social level, whereas her 'besties' couldn't be any nicer to me - normal effectively.

Ironically, she is great friends with a few of my friends. I'm a friendly guy so I'm just hoping someone could enlighten me about her chip? Ideas?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not normal, but there are people out there who hate people they don't even know. They think they know them but all they see is how they act sometimes so they form a superficial opinion about them which most of the time isn't right.