Girls, do you like sensitive guys?

as above ,do you think a guy should be sensitive ? and sensitive guys can understand you more ? do you like them ? explain lol ^_^

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls do like sensitive guys overall.

"Sensitive", as in they can (to the best a male possibly can) understand females' emotional complications and be patient and caring enough to "work" with them in these moments and try to help any way they can.

I've naturally gotten along with females my entire life. The trap that us males tend to fall into (myself included), is the trap of wanting to "fix" and "solve" a girl's problems.

Most of the time, all she wants is:

* a listening ear

* you, to physically / emotionally lean on

* your sincere compassion

--------

A girl's dream man is to be able to do this and be manly enough in looks and personality, to physically attract her on that primal flesh level.

Unfortunately most females feel they have to choose between the manly traits, or the sensitivity.

This imo is why the common phenomenon of a girl having both the "emotionally unavailable boyfriend that is manly" and the "platonic male shoulder to cry on for emotional support"...occurs.

If these two guys can fuse (like Trunks and Goten in Dragonball Z)...he'd be absolutely irresistible to women!

------

Unfortunately most dudes fall to either extreme of this "manly" vs "sensitive" matrix.

Most dudes choose to be heavy on the "manly" side, because although he can't KEEP a girl, at least he's getting laid. Sad but true.

• You're a very wise man :) I agree with you 100%. All I have to add, is the reason why I'd want a guy who fits the three points rather that trying to 'fix' or 'solve' the problem, is because: First, I need to deal with the problem emotionally (as in requiring the three points). Afterwards, I can be fully capable of dealing the problem on my own, or if I need the help I'd ask for it. So when a guy tries to fix it himself it feels like someone is taking the situation out of my hands, or makes it appear that I can't handle it myself. If I try to stuff the emotional part and go straight to trying to fix the situation (as guys would do), I'd find myself still mourning over the situation even long after it has been dealt with, because I have to deal with the emotional part before moving on.