Cute Reminders Of Interest?

This girl and I had a great first date last weekend, and plan to see each other again. The only thing is that she has a wedding (she's the maid of honor) and other events coming up soon on her schedule, so her weekend calendar isn't free for a few weeks.

This question is mostly directed to the ladies, but do you have any suggestions for things I can do in the meantime to keep me fresh in her mind before I can see her again in person?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would text her periodically (not too much though) just to say hi, or that you were thinking about her, or that you wanted to wish her luck at the wedding. You could always plan to do a few shorter dates like get coffee in the morning (even on a weekend, she probably isn't booked literally all day and night) or meet for drinks one night during the week. Tell her to let you know when she's free, and you'll work something out.

0|1
    0|0
    • The last time I spoke with her, I did ask her to let me know when her schedule was free, and she said that was a good plan. :-) Thank you for your insight.

Recommended myTakes