Do you think adults are no different from teenagers?!

So when I was younger I thought that once a person becomes an adult they are mature, and they don't gossip, or bully people, or have all the drama, but I feel like when I work with my older coworkers its like being in high school. I thought people were supposed to grow up ;)

810

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao, not at all. People's attitudes and personalities don't change much from their younger years, that pretty much stays the same their entire life.

The only thing that you're gonna get once your an adult are more financial responsibilities and learning how to take care of yourself and your family if you have one, they'll just become an extension of your personality.

Emotionally and competitiveness people don't change much. If your a jerk growing up, most likely you'll be one later in life or have a midlife crisis seeking why your like that and why no one likes you.