Girls what do you think of guys in tank tops?

I like wearing tank tops in the warm weather but I was shopping for one texting a buddy of mine and he said it was considered gay. I've never heard of this until then.

Girls what do you think of guys in tank tops anyway? I've read that some assume cocky and others say it's nice to look at.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• News to me. Seriously, it's getting old people connecting so many different little things to being gay.

Only one thing makes a man gay, wanting only to have sex with other men. Nothing else, not wearing certain styles or clothes in certain colors, wearing earrings on the right ear, not watching musicals, or whatever bullcrap people come up next.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't think much about it unless you were wearing high heels with it and plenty of make up.

I have seen guys wear this at the gyms or at the beach showing off their muscles and pecks haha. Most of them are okay, but many of them come over like cocky and a douche, when they make comments that you don't look good or you could do better to make yourself more muscular. .

0|0
    0|0
  • You might come off as gay or at the very least conceited. Though it has more to do with your body language than anything else. That's like having an outfit on a woman and she looks nice and the same outfit on another and she looks like a slut. The clothes don't make the person but their body language does project.

0|1
    0|0
  • People who seriously connect someone's personal taste in clothes to his sexual orientation are not even worth a thought.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly though, I don't like guys that wear tanks, or tight shirts I think they look cocky!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes