Girls what do you think of guys in tank tops?

I like wearing tank tops in the warm weather but I was shopping for one texting a buddy of mine and he said it was considered gay. I've never heard of this until then.

Girls what do you think of guys in tank tops anyway? I've read that some assume cocky and others say it's nice to look at.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• News to me. Seriously, it's getting old people connecting so many different little things to being gay.

Only one thing makes a man gay, wanting only to have sex with other men. Nothing else, not wearing certain styles or clothes in certain colors, wearing earrings on the right ear, not watching musicals, or whatever bullcrap people come up next.