Awkward around girls, how can I get over it??

I am so awkward around girls I"m told to just be myself but I don't know what to talk about and get really nervous and I stutter my speech. How do I get over it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Are you awkward around all girls...or just the hot ones?

0|1
    0|0
    • hot ones mainly. the ones I'm attracted to.

• Okay...you must be caring too much as to what they think about you. You're worried you'll say or do something stupid...right? Sounds like you just need more practice around hot women. First you need to get your confidence up high enough that you really don't care what anyone thinks about you...and so you're comfortable in your own skin. Don't be arrogant...but keep the frame of mind that its YOU that they (hot girls) would be lucky to be with.

• Second. When you hang out around hot women..you must tell yourself that you have a Don't Care attitude. You have to take the weight off your own shoulders. The more time you spend around them...the more comfortable...and less intimidated you will be. It takes practice. Its good to step outside your comfort zone. Good luck

• I think you have to try and not look at girls and think that they are judging you, girls like to have guy friends too, and we are always just as concerned about what men are thinking of us, maybe try and join in the conversation, or if you don't know them ask one of your mates to introduce you, might break the awkwardness :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes