Does this mean she likes me?

Ok so me and this girl are both freshmen in college. We're in class together and we've talked a little during that. But over the weekend we had a football game here and me and her hung out before the game tailgating. She kept sitting by me and we talked a lot. She bought some coffee she kept wanted me to try, so she gave me her cup to try it.Then we went to the football game and sat together there also and talked while the game was going on. She had mentioned that she had a paper due later that day and asked if I was good at the subject. I said I could help and jokingly asked how much she was going to pay me. She said she would give me a hug,and I said I'd think about it. So she then said she would give me 2 hugs. So I ended up going to her room with her and helping her on it. When I was about to leave she stood up and gave me the 2 hugs and then we went downstairs to check me out. She texted me later that day thanking me for helping her and stuff. I mentioned that I might need help one day and she said she would help me if I ever needed it,but that I would have to give her a hug for payment. And then we texted for about half the day the next day. So...Does she like me,just flirting or what? I'm not good at reading signals.Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, she likes you! This is a cute story, btw.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course she does like you and she obviously wants to hang out with you more. And yes, it all is really cute :) Nice start!

0|0
    0|0
  • SHE LIKES YOU! its obvious, go for it if you like her too, and make gestures like always hugging her and being extra cute, or whatever you do

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks and sounds like she likes you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw, it sounds like she definitely likes you. I'd act the same to the guy I like :). Good luck. x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes