Advice for a speaking and listening exam?

Okay basically I was told today that tomorrow I would have to do a speaking and listening exam o.o Grrr short notice! anyway we have to talk for 5 minutes and were only aloud notes to glance at , I was wondering about good topics to talk about as I don't really have many hobbies and I have no clue what to talk about also any ideas on how to stay calm? public speaking is the worst thing for me to do D: I forget how to talk and I turn bright red D;

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe something you're interested in? I always made speeches about dolphins because you know, dolphins are awesome. But you could do it to state an opinion on something (policits, prejudices, death penalty, ...) Or how you see your future.

I used to be horrible at public speaking, I even got red when I had to read something for the entire class when I could still sit down at my seat! Now I'm actually pretty good at public speaking, I'm kinda liking the attention. Just make sure it's a topic you know stuff about, maybe your favorite book or an opinion you have on something.

Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes