Boyfriend on Webcam with Other Women

I have been going out with my boyfriend for nearly two years now. I have discovered recently that he has been chatting to other women online via webcam/email behind my back when he is alone in his house. Not overly sexual but details such as 'I love your body, yes I have a big wide bed, I have feelings for you & should break up with my girlfriend, can see a future with you etc). a lot of these women seem to be strangers. Not sure what to do? I am very hurt & confused over this. Help ...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely confront him about it and tell him that it makes you uncomfortable. Offer up the position of "Would you like it if I was on webcam with a bunch of other guys?" Because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like that very much. You need to communicate and let him know that you are neither okay or comfortable with this and that you would like for it to stop. If there's a reason he's searching for things from other women, you need to know what it is so you can give that to him as well. However, if he tells you that you can't provide for him what he is receiving from these other women, then it may be important that you two separate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's telling some broad on the internet that he sees a future with her? I mean. I could never take him seriously if he ever told me that he wanted a future with me then... I wouldn't mind if he watched p*rn or whatever but that's stuff he should be telling you and only you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's saying these types of things to strangers, what would he say to real life women if he had a chance with them? If a guy is telling other women that he should break up with you...ask yourself if you really want to stay with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see this as too much different than outright cheating. Just because he's not in person with these girls doesn't mean that the situation is any different otherwise. He sounds like an ass and I'd reconsider him if I were you.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't know the guy but I do something similar. I love chatting online with other women and camming with them, but I would never cheat on my wife in real life. its just the thrill. I'm always looking for more online friends is anyone here is up for it

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you guys are pretty serious, which means you need to be able to talk to him about it. It may seem hard, but you'll regret avoiding it. Oh, and you should probably ask him about who the women are, etc. I wish you luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are visual, no biggie.

0|0
    1|0
  • Its all fantasy. It is practicing social skills that may actually help him with you. He will burn out of the fake world eventually. Don't worry too much about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thankyou for your comment - reassuring

• You are welcome. Flip genders and it is like a woman reading 50 Shades of Gray. ;)

• Not necessarily. 50 Shades of Gray is a book with fictional people and an entirely separate relationship. What he's doing is initiating relationships with real people elsewhere in the world, and the severity of it can't be determined by saying, "Oh, he's just practicing his social skills".

Recommended myTakes