Boyfriend on Webcam with Other Women

I have been going out with my boyfriend for nearly two years now. I have discovered recently that he has been chatting to other women online via webcam/email behind my back when he is alone in his house. Not overly sexual but details such as 'I love your body, yes I have a big wide bed, I have feelings for you & should break up with my girlfriend, can see a future with you etc). a lot of these women seem to be strangers. Not sure what to do? I am very hurt & confused over this. Help ...

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely confront him about it and tell him that it makes you uncomfortable. Offer up the position of "Would you like it if I was on webcam with a bunch of other guys?" Because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like that very much. You need to communicate and let him know that you are neither okay or comfortable with this and that you would like for it to stop. If there's a reason he's searching for things from other women, you need to know what it is so you can give that to him as well. However, if he tells you that you can't provide for him what he is receiving from these other women, then it may be important that you two separate.