He's got the number, but will he call .. ?

He started talking to me via Facebook, as he was abroad. He was pretty nice and very polite and intelligent, and made it obvious he liked me. Said he'd love to do something sometime, and took my phone number. That was last week. He initiated every little chat w had, until Tuesday. Since then - nothing.

I knew he was flying back home yesterday, and I wanted to talk to him, so msg-ed him yesterday , wishing him a safe trip back home, to which he responded with "thank you ;)".. right as he landed, and that's it...

I wonder now.. if he's ever gonna call .. how long I should wait for..

He was very nice to me, even said he bought me something (connected to an inside joke we already have lol) so I'm kind of surprised by the fact he didn't text or anything..

Please help me put :)
Updates:
Help me out* LOL funny typo

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You know, as incredible as this may sound, we really can't give answers about the intentions of people being asked about by strangers on the internet.

I've had encounters go this well with women I met, even better than yours sometimes, but they didn't call or return my call.

It sounds too early for you to worry yet, from what I can tell, it's only been a day. He might be waiting a couple days just so he doesn't seem "clingy" or "desperate", you know, the games we claim we loathe playing but when they aren't played we dump the person lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he will be in touch give it time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes