Country becoming more black

have you ever notice that America has become or hip hopish which is majorly black influenced. I hate seeing white, latin, and Asian people using slang and saying nigga but they don't date black people. especially white guys. they listen to rap music and use nigga and use slang but if you bring them a black girl then they are like eww

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a black male, I understand where you're coming from.

Hip-hop culture has been embraced by many blacks under the age of 35 because of the "cultural suicide" of blacks during slavery.

Therefore, I understand how you see these non-black guys liking hip-hop, but not into dating black females, as "they dislike black ppl, but are embracing black culture".

----

To be frank, they don't see them endorsing hip-hop culture as "wanting to be black".

These people most likely see hip-hop culture simply as an enjoyable genre of music and an interesting and intriguing style to go along with it.

----

You: culture of a race of people while rejecting the same people

Them: cool music and cool style

0|0
    0|0
    • wow

we see eye to eye

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1) Most of the guys you're talking about have rap, hip-hop, and/or r&b as a relatively small part of their music interests and pretty much only use the n-word and slang words because they're morons and just think it's cool. I'm not sure why you'd really be complaining about these guys not wanting to date you, since it's probably for the best.

2) Some might legitimately be interested in the music but just not in black girls. Sometimes, believe it or not, people like and dislike things which are seemingly contradictory and confusing.

3) Some guys may in fact be interested in black girls on a personal level, but not want to date them for a number of reasons like family disapproval or lack of common interests. This is a problem which exists in ALL interracial dating, not just black girls interested in white guys.

4) Some guys genuinely like rap/hip-hop/r&b, DON'T use the n-word, and would have no problem at all dating a black girl, provided she doesn't have some personal vendetta against white dudes not dating her as much as SHE thinks they should (making her come off as a resentful b*tch).

0|1
    1|0
  • i don't know I've noticed behavior like that over the years and I've lived in a small town but also been to a lot of other places big and small and noticed the same behavior there . I don't know too much rap music ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're not attracted to black women.

0|0
    1|0
    • you don't understand. look at prof don answer

• Show All
    • What's funny is I'm saying the exact same thing Prof Don is saying. And you agreed with him.

• umm no you are not

• "Everybody wanna be a n* but don't nobody wanna be a n*" - Paul Mooney

It's cool to "act" black and copy our culture but it's not actually cool to BE black or be with a black person. It's like "black lite", all the fun of being a negro without that dirty black stain

F*** them. In 15 years they will be driving a minivan around in the suburbs laughing at their black phase

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes