Country becoming more black

have you ever notice that America has become or hip hopish which is majorly black influenced. I hate seeing white, latin, and Asian people using slang and saying nigga but they don't date black people. especially white guys. they listen to rap music and use nigga and use slang but if you bring them a black girl then they are like eww

14

Most Helpful Guy

• As a black male, I understand where you're coming from.

Hip-hop culture has been embraced by many blacks under the age of 35 because of the "cultural suicide" of blacks during slavery.

Therefore, I understand how you see these non-black guys liking hip-hop, but not into dating black females, as "they dislike black ppl, but are embracing black culture".

----

To be frank, they don't see them endorsing hip-hop culture as "wanting to be black".

These people most likely see hip-hop culture simply as an enjoyable genre of music and an interesting and intriguing style to go along with it.

----

You: culture of a race of people while rejecting the same people

Them: cool music and cool style

• wow

we see eye to eye