Does this mean we will never get back together?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me like three months ago, and we dated for about 7 months. I had a hard time with the break up. One of the main reasons he wanted to break up is that I was planning on moving out of state for school. So, things didn't end up working out with school and I had to stay here. One night I drunk texted him and mentioned that I was still in town, and he said that I should go to a school in the area and that there were lots around. He also said "going hiking Sunday; come have a fun day." I wasn't sure if he was asking me to go or not so I didn't respond. We met at work, but he got a better job so he no longer works with me. I told him I was still working at the same place, and the next week he came into the store to go shopping. He doesn't really live that close to it. He has come in two more times since then, but he never says anything to me. I've tried to send him some text the first one I asked him how it was going, and he never responded. Then, the second time I asked him if he wanted to hang out, and he never responded. What do you think of this situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It just sounds like you're being impatient.. why don't you give the both of you a little breathing room?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he's probably a bit miffed by the fact he asked you to come hiking, and you ignored him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes