Guy sends wink face...does it always mean sex?

this guy I was thinking of going on a date with.We met in the summer, but I knew he was interested, but the timing wasn't right, and I hardly saw him anyway. I thought I fb add him to be friends or something. He wants to go out for coffee, but he always ends stuff in ;) which kinda turns me off a bit cause I'm thinking like maybe he likes me sexually. I dunno. It like lemme know when you're free ;) sounds good ;) or cool :p

Also this is just the starting, but he doesn't text often. Like I just gotten used to if someone likes me they text me how I am and stuff and this guy doesn't text me regular yet.

Am I over reacting.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The winking does't mean anything. He probably ends all his messages to girls that way. He's just trying to be different or cute.

He really ought to vary his approach once in a while! But don't worry about his intentions. Sometimes coffee is just coffee!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Overuse of smilies could just be a bad/dumb habit of his trying to keep his message light (as in levity). The smiley itself doesn't imply sexual innuendo. If it does, that's new to me.

Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't want to have a sexual relationship with you.

"let's get coffee ;)" - this doesn't mean let's get coffee then f***.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea. well I think he is used to sending such smileys . chillax

0|0
    0|0
  • the winky faces are flirtatious - he is trying to keep the messages light so you know he is interested as opposed to matter-of-fact texts, because so many girls overanalyze texts and think no smileys means not interested.

i wouldn't read into it as a purely sexual thing at all. go out with him and then see if you get that vibe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes