Guy sends wink face...does it always mean sex?

this guy I was thinking of going on a date with.We met in the summer, but I knew he was interested, but the timing wasn't right, and I hardly saw him anyway. I thought I fb add him to be friends or something. He wants to go out for coffee, but he always ends stuff in ;) which kinda turns me off a bit cause I'm thinking like maybe he likes me sexually. I dunno. It like lemme know when you're free ;) sounds good ;) or cool :p

Also this is just the starting, but he doesn't text often. Like I just gotten used to if someone likes me they text me how I am and stuff and this guy doesn't text me regular yet.

Am I over reacting.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The winking does't mean anything. He probably ends all his messages to girls that way. He's just trying to be different or cute.

He really ought to vary his approach once in a while! But don't worry about his intentions. Sometimes coffee is just coffee!