Guys: he doesn't like me and he never got to know me?!

there is this guy in my class who I like and he is new. I have a feeling someone told him something about me because he doesn't like me and doesn't want to talk to me and I never said hi to him yet! And I am WAY to shy to talk to him...

what should I do so that he can talk to me and we can maybe be good friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to him. its all you can really do. clear up the unfortunate misunderstanding, if one exists and just kinda start anew. but if you want to have any relationship- whether friends, or boyfriend/girlfriend- you must TALK. just go up to him one day, and say, hey- I like your shirt, or something really basic like that =P.

haha. it may be hard to do, but itll become second nature. I was really shy before, but working in retail really helped me overcome that =P

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Talk to him...

Maybe that is why he doesn't seem to like you...

You're coming across like yer cold to him..

Like he is beneath you...

or maybe he see's sending in the friend as childish...

Or maybe you just really remind him of someone he doesn't like...

Talk to him..

Until you do...

Nothing good can happen...

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean you can send in a friend in as a "spy" tell her to go up to him and start talking about you, almost like recon and then after a while she'll come back and bring you the information that she has gathered about his thoughts about you, hopes this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want to know the best thing you can possibly do in this situation?

Go up to him and make solid eye contact. Say "hi".

If you can't do that, seriously. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

0|0
    1|0
  • He sounds like a douche. If he acts like that I'm not sure why you would want to talk to him.

0|1
    0|1
  • Goddamit just f***in talk to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes