Guys: he doesn't like me and he never got to know me?!

there is this guy in my class who I like and he is new. I have a feeling someone told him something about me because he doesn't like me and doesn't want to talk to me and I never said hi to him yet! And I am WAY to shy to talk to him...

what should I do so that he can talk to me and we can maybe be good friends?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to him. its all you can really do. clear up the unfortunate misunderstanding, if one exists and just kinda start anew. but if you want to have any relationship- whether friends, or boyfriend/girlfriend- you must TALK. just go up to him one day, and say, hey- I like your shirt, or something really basic like that =P.

haha. it may be hard to do, but itll become second nature. I was really shy before, but working in retail really helped me overcome that =P