Do you think he misses me? If so, what do I do? just wait or do something?

I have known this guy for over a year we started talking a couple months ago. Well last week something happened and I got mad. The next day I tried calling him and he had shut his phone off completely and that's the only way for him to get in touch with anyone even his buddies. Well the day after that I tried calling again...still shut off so I called his house and I finally got through. I met him that evening to give him his things back. He said like 3 words and left. Well honestly I was fine. I didn't call him or anything. I mean I still wanted to be with him but I was giving him the space we needed. That Saturday I got a call from a "withheld" number. I have never been called from anything like that before. When I answered the person on the other end made a noise that just sounded like him(I know this sounds really creepy but it wasn't in a creepo way lol) And I kept saying hello and they didn't hang up so I did. For some reason I think it was him I don't know why. I just do. What do you guys think? Do you think it was him? Do you think he misses me? If so, what do I do? just wait or do something?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• doubt it. if he was avoiding you, why would he call you? you know? just wait it out. give it a week, and then talk to him, apologize, if you really want to be with him.