Can someone tell me how to make some money?

I am tired of being broke man. just damn tired Jib suck tuition suck and it seems like two options leave drugs or prostitution lol

lol omg. it was a joke.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If only Obama was president...

23
  • Most girls are slutty, so might as well make some money off of it.

• Was it? Was it really?

• Getting a job could help you and make a big difference or just get new contacts so they can hook you up with a job you know. Prostitution would no be a good idea stds and would not plus that would just make you seem nasty. If anything the bit of money that you would be making would just go to hospital bills when you catch something. Drugs are just as bad you could het hooked , get caught and land in jail.

• Suck my d***k like there's no tomorrow and I'll buy you a new car.

• Just go Breaking Bad.

Or work your butt off to get scholarships and whatnot.

Or move back in with your parents, if that's an option. You wouldn't believe how many people do that nowadays because it's pretty much impossible to support yourself if you don't have a lot of money saved up to get you started.

• Prostitution. Selling drugs is mostly for guys. Sex sells a lot better than Drugs do.