s he just nervous and can I do anything to make him talk to me again?

My friends have been telling me a guy we go to school with likes me. So this weekend he was hitting on me all night long at a party. But the next couple of days he hasn't spoken to me. He always is looking at me though. Any ideas of why he stopped talking to me? Is he just nervous and can I do anything to make him talk to me again?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't be too afraid of the situation. If he's cute and flirting with you, then just go talk to him. He's probably afraid to make the next move, so he's just trying to get his act together. Guys really are dumb when it comes to this stuff, especially if he's young. I bet if you're a little assertive and just go chat with him, he'll really respond to that. And make the next move :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a similar situation happen to me. A guy that hasn't really ever talked to me, got my number from one of my good guy friends. He was flirting with me and all that junk, and since he doesn't really know me, I asked him why he liked me, assuming he did. His reply: " No aha. I was just flirting to see how you would react. I'm not that easy. "

My point is he was probably embarrassed that you kind of figured out that he likes you. So he kind of stays away from you and the situation. Just give him space, and I'm sure he'll come around.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes