I talked to him today and it was like nothing ever happened...

the other day I told this guy I liked him I really liked him and he said "so then"... I can't figure out what that means...

not only that we hung out that night and he told me that basically I was already his girl...but now he was drunk I mean I had ta drive me was so drunk and he then said if we are together he wanted to be together forever not just a few months and then a week later he says we are done taking...

its been a few weeks and I talked to him today and it was like nothing ever happened...

what do I do and what does all this mean

20