How to get a girl to notice you?

How can a shy kind of average looking guy like me get a GOOD girl to notice me? I don't want to be creepy and just stare at a girl. What can I do/say?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• You can smile at her and introduce yourself. If you're shy it might be hard to imagine yourself doing it, but once you have you'll see there isn't that much to be shy about. It also says something good about you if you don't start with a lame pick-up line. Those can sometimes drive a girl away. Just relax and be yourself (pretending to be someone else or say something you wouldn't normally say isn't something I would recommend.) Go with your instinct. Good luck! :)