OK for this guy to hit that girl? Or not? Why or Why Not?

I have never hit a woman...I threatened to a couple of times when they threatened to hit me without just provocation (at least in my view)--------> link

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not okay for people to just hit people if it's not in self-defense. He hit her because he was pissed, I doubt he felt like his safety was at risk.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think it's okay to hit someone unless it's wanted like it turns them on or if you're trying to defend yourself. I don't think it's okay for a man to hit a woman ever unless you know she was trying to kill him or seriously harm him. hi JB

0|1
    0|1
    • Hi JG...well he was maybe a little more than just trying to defend himself...<3<3<3=D

• Show All
    • LOL! Think she was having a bad day? <3<3<3=D

• XD who knows...why people act the way they do. lol.

• That was a legendary uppercut.

No, it was not okay. The bus driver didn't strike me as a professional doing his job. That woman was mad as hell and he decided to be a hero. If he was doing his job and didn't get into that verbal tussle then one could make the argument she was out of line and struck him for no good reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • "That was a legendary uppercut"...I seem to be commenting on your stuff all night tonight, but I lol'd at this

• Show All
    • Taster, the spaghetti noodle was torn by your interference.

• oh sorry...did not mean to get between the two of you...O.O

• Don't hit a woman unless you get backed into the metaphorical corner. Then, in my opinion, it's fair game to a reasonable standard just as it would be for some male-on-male action.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you...is it then your position that this bus driver was NOT backed into a corner? I would say that he did do a little more than merely defend himself..probably should have radioed the police...o.O

• Oh, I was lazy and didn't go to the link. Just answered generally lol

The bus driver was in the wrong, but the chick still got her clock cleaned and her floors mopped haha

• That mans horrible. I can't believe all those people just sat around, and screamed and didn't even try to help.

0|0
    0|1
  • she did push him and was mouthing off to him so I can see why he did it and she shouldn't have been surprised that he hit her. He shouldn't have hit here but she shouldn't have pushed and mouthed off to him. I see no problem with what happened. If you act dumb and arrogant to somebody don't be too surprised when they do something back

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's still wrong plus I don't think a guy will ever get away with it well except if it goes unreported but that's a different story.But yeah it seems bad and looks really bad but I'm not going to lie sometimes so females deserve to get slapped but its no excuse at the end you know.Its not like I can get away with hitting whoever comes across me just because I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
    • RE your last sentence...yeah...that is A & B...assualt & battery, a felony...he is probably a public employee...would think that he would lose his job?...and, if he was going to hit her at all, perhaps a slap rather than an uppercut? But she was assaulting him..he should have radioed the police?

Recommended myTakes