What do you think of the group Anonymous?

So its a whole vigilante community of internet hackers that bring down corporate websites, protest wrong doings, and in general are do gooders in their own way. What do you guys think of em? Criminals? Heroes?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect what they do as people do not take cyber security nearly as seriously as it needs to be taken... not even the government.

As long as they don't turn to stealing/identity theft/serious crimes, I don't really have a problem with them, but there is a bit of fear that they could go rogue at any time. I just wish they were given more credibility to fix the wrongs that they point out, because then there wouldn't be a need for them anymore, and they wouldn't possess the power that they do.