Is it just me, or do fat girls complain more than fat guys?

Looking around this forum and the internet (I don't make friends with fat girls haha) it seems like fat girls complain a lot more about how decent shape guys don't want fat chicks more than guys complain about pretty girls not wanting fatso guys.

Is it just me, or is this a bit imbalanced, since both guys and girls want to avoid dating fatsos, and both guys and girls are equally tempted to pig out on pizza and burgers and milkshakes and delightful pastries?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is specifically to AndyWes a.k.a question asker:

So why don't you befriend fat girls? Does this mean that guys are only friends with girls they find attractive? Does this mean that female friends of [most] guys are only their friends because the guy finds all of them attractive? So in other words, there is not such thing as "just friends" between a guy and a girl, at least from the guy's side?

0|1
    0|0
    • As has been discussed elsewhere, that's all more true then not true. There are exceptions.

• Show All
    • Goes back to ladder theory. I guess so. That, and it just grosses me out a little... that, and studies say you're more likely to be fat if you have fat friends.

• @surprised

I have my reasons for asking. A while ago, someone asked a question about if it was wrong for him to react in the way he did to the fact that his wife hung out with a male friend and if it's wrong for him to not allow his wife hang out with her male friend when he's not around. So from what you guys are saying, the male friend is up to no good then. (p.s. he is not gay).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• ust like the nice guys complain about never getting a girl and won't STFU about it? I mean we like guys with confidence and guys that don't bitch and moan. If you can make a move than don't complain about never getting the girl or being friended. BtW you aren't attractive yourself so don't act like you are some brad pitt

4|0
    0|2
    • So says the girl too ashamed to show her face. :p And sorry, but I'll go with the dozen or so girls who have told me I look like Ryan Reynolds over some girl who's probably a fatso herself. :D

• Show All
    • I see the similarity between you and Ryan Reynolds - obviously these girls are just trying to low blow you and gang up on you man... if I was a chick, I'd date you

• Lol, thanks Mike. And ladies, do you really think I'm retarded enough to believe a few fat chicks feeling bitchy because the world doesn't like obese people?

• Ugly guys on here complain more than ugly girls...actually, guys on here complain more than any female ever has

I'm always amazed by the amount of ugly guys on here who think they deserve the best

9|2
    0|1
    • Omg I've never even thought of that before but it's so true!

• Show All
    • You're right; no friends, no girlfriend, no boyfriend, living in the basement<-----no one

• how are you "amazed" by the amount of ugly guys who think they deserve the best? Shouldn't that be understandable considering girls always try to be nice about the fact that they don't like unattractive dudes, if girls were just straightfoward and said I hate ugly dudes then I think guys would not complain

• Guys care more about a girl not being fat than a girl cares about a guy being fat. Plus, if a guy is fat, he usually only has to really hear about it from girls. If a girl is fat, she'll hear about it from everyone, guys and girls. There's more pressure put on girls in general to not be fat so they're bound to be more sensitive and complain about it more

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, fat girls have more reasons to complain than fat guys do... I really wouldn't blame them for this.

2|3
    1|0
  • Well...let me break it down for you.

When it comes down to it, women are looking for a partner to rear children with.

Men and the media have made it very clear that the "ideal" woman is thin.

By that logic, women strive to be thin to obtain male attention and hopefully, a partner.

Women who can't be thin, are deemed unattractive by society.

Men don't want them because they're unattractive.

I'd bitch and moan too if I were overweight and overlooked by the male population.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ever notice how women are the only ones to blame media for being ugly and not accepted for being unhealthy.

Is that fat roll healthy? nope.

Men are hit just as hard by media.

We have to love sports, drink beer, have a six pack, talk sh*t, be tough, and like guy things or we are not MEN.

Women, all media hits you for is looks. We are hit for looks and behaviors.

• Show All
    • "Women who can't be thin" ? what the fu*k does that even mean, no matter what you can be thin, anyone who says otherwise is just making excuses

• By "can't" I mean not willing to put in the work. They want to be, but won't put in the work, and actually, there are medical conditions that make it impossible to be thin.

• Well, considering that men are far more visual than women are, women are more forgiving in this type of situation. Meaning... it's more likely that you'll see an average girl with a fat guy than an average guy with a fat girl. Therefore it's understandable if women complain more, because they're rejected more. But if it really bothered them, then they'd lose weight, no?

0|1
    1|0
  • It's like looking at statistics of anorexia. More girls than guys. There is a bigger pressure on women to look good and be thin than there is on a guy.

It's a no brainer.

2|0
    0|0
  • Guys care about girls' bodies more than girls care about guys' bodies.

5|2
    0|0
  • It's true but it's also for a number of reasons "easier" for men to lose weight than it is for women. Also society tells us fat guys can still get a hot girl like in King of Queens but nothing really shows the other happening as much because being a fat girls due to advertising.

Personally I think the reason more fat girls stay single than fat guys is because if you aren't happy with yourself no one else will be and men are much better than women at being happy with who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your a fat and male, chances are you'll have to be good looking, rich or both. (yes I've seen some good looking fat guys). But lets be real most guys don't care if a girls fat, as long as he can get ass he's fine. Case in point have you ever seen fat women p*rn? Its gross but funny at the same time. If that were men I doubt anyone would watch that much. LOL.

1|0
    0|0
    • i care if a girls fat, dude what are you talking about

• @SuRpiZeD there is a limit to fatness I would date. If she is 30-40 pounds over that's fine but if she's like 100+lbs over forget it of course height plays a role too.

• Fat women have it harder than fat men...

but good-looking men have it MUCH harder than good-looking women

1|2
    0|0
    • Please elaborate?

• Show All
    • Are you considered good looking by the consensus? I speaking about being handsome enough that equates to receiving the same kind of attention that pretty women get when they walk in a room. Really good looking guys have as many options to date the opposite gender as good looking women do, if we don't come across as jerks. I find that in most cases it's the attitude of a good looking guy that limits his success with women. On a side note, good looking guys get away with a lot too, trust me.

• Yes - while I'm not quite a head turner, it is not uncommon for me to get the random "you're cute" compliments from girls. When ever I go out with my male friends, I'm always the best-looking of the group...

Still say pretty girls have it much easier than handsome guys :)

• I think its about the same. I do think though that girls seem to look past a guys weight before a guy will do the same to a girl.

3|0
    0|0
  • It may just be that you're an asshat. That could be it. No definitive answer to your question, though (life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid, haha!)

0|0
    0|0
  • if I was fat and a girl I would seriously contemplate suicide

0|2
    3|0
  • It is imbalanced because guys care more about looks than girls do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really argue the point of heavy women complaing because I have been on forums on other sites and I think this complaint has been beat to death.

I am phat and I have never had a problem dating or marrying good looking, sexy men. I have had men who said they didn't go for phat women crawl their naked rear out of my bed.

Its not so much as how you look but how you carry yourself, unless of course the guy or girl can't stay out from in front of the mirror long enough to see someone else for who they are. Some guys are not attracted to phat women and some are not attracted to slender women. It goes both ways.

Its a mind thing because a phat woman can please a man just as well as a slender woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just you.

4|1
    0|1
  • Girls complain more than guys in general...

0|5
    3|2
    • Um definitely not lol. It depends on the person not the gender

• yes sir

0|1
    1|0
  • No fat guys complain more

0|0
    0|0
  • No, fat guys complain way more

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen anyone wear a "No fat guys" t-shirt, but I've seen plenty of people wearing ones that say "No fat chicks".

It's not that difficult to figure out.

1|1
    0|0
    • True, but how many "Girls suck" t-shirts do you see? NONE

and how many "Boys suck" t-shirts do you see? PLENTY

• That is also true. I guess we're all just a**holes :-P

• oh yes and how many eating disorder clinics are there for men? the trend of anorexia shows how much pressure there is on women to look a certain way.

men can compensate for being, short, fat or bald, but being unattractive and female instantly disqualifies you last in the dating race no matter what you do and everyone accepts that's just how it is... you can have three degrees, a 6 figure salary, and spend your spare time working with disabled orphans, but it won't matter if you are fat or unattractive.

on a related note

have you noticed how many guys on here post questions about how they only want a really hot girl even though they are fully aware that they're ugly or average?

how is that fair?

if anything we should be complaining more.

2|2
    0|1
    • Do you realize that being an unattractive girl is the same as being the typical or even above average guy?

• Show All
    • No, I haven't seen those questions much, but it sounds ridiculous for them to do.

• Well, if fat people only dated fat people, the girls will get laid more than the guys... which is clearly an ADVANTAGE

PS: obesity is bad in general for health hence no guy wants to date a chick that will have serious health problems in the long term ya know... but the girls who date fat guys are dumb in this case

• there is no correlation between the two. this is a meaningless question. one star. you're just complaining about meaningless sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys avoid dating fat women more then women avoid dating fat men.

Being a fat woman is like being a short bald fat unemployed man with a small d***.

1|3
    0|0
  • I dated a heavy girl once and I almost married her, but she was arrogant and obnoxious towards others super insecure and jealous. She ended up breaking us up after a year.

0|2
    1|0
  • Gee, maybe it's because they're put down more often than guys are and they're trained to invest more of their own self-worth in how attractive they are to others.

Or SOMETHING.

3|1
    0|1
  • Naw, both complain about the same.

The ones who complain the most are the really twiggy people and the lazy people...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there are just more girls on internet social forums than there are guys. In real life, most fat girls and guys just date each other and pit out together. Internet forums are full on whiners, in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fatso? Sounds derogetory

2|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes