Is it just me, or do fat girls complain more than fat guys?

Looking around this forum and the internet (I don't make friends with fat girls haha) it seems like fat girls complain a lot more about how decent shape guys don't want fat chicks more than guys complain about pretty girls not wanting fatso guys.

Is it just me, or is this a bit imbalanced, since both guys and girls want to avoid dating fatsos, and both guys and girls are equally tempted to pig out on pizza and burgers and milkshakes and delightful pastries?

2110

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is specifically to AndyWes a.k.a question asker:

So why don't you befriend fat girls? Does this mean that guys are only friends with girls they find attractive? Does this mean that female friends of [most] guys are only their friends because the guy finds all of them attractive? So in other words, there is not such thing as "just friends" between a guy and a girl, at least from the guy's side?

• As has been discussed elsewhere, that's all more true then not true. There are exceptions.

• Goes back to ladder theory. I guess so. That, and it just grosses me out a little... that, and studies say you're more likely to be fat if you have fat friends.

• @surprised

I have my reasons for asking. A while ago, someone asked a question about if it was wrong for him to react in the way he did to the fact that his wife hung out with a male friend and if it's wrong for him to not allow his wife hang out with her male friend when he's not around. So from what you guys are saying, the male friend is up to no good then. (p.s. he is not gay).