Need costume ideas!!!!!!!!!

i am going to a Halloween party on Monday and I don't have any clue what to dress up as...i am in college and need to keep it very cheap

anyone have any ideas? I'm open to any ideas

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• cowgirl. some daisy dukes, flannel shirt, hat and boots, like this, link

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A Bat: Get a Black Hoodie, Black Umbrella, a Black Headband and some Black Felt. Cut the umbrella in half and sew it to the arms of the sweater. Cut some triangles out of the felt, glue it to the headband. Make sure you wear black leggings or black pants.

Bag of Jelly beans: one Clear garbage bag, and some balloons. Cut two holes for your legs, make sure the holes are just big enough for your legs to fit in to keep the balloons from falling out. Blow up the balloons and put them in the garbage bag after you have put on the garbage bag. Have a friend help you with this part! Once you are done, tie up the top, leaving some space for your head.

Paper bag princess: Get some brown packing paper and make a dress and a crown out of it.

Zombie: White, grey and black makeup. Get some old clothes you don't mind tearing up. Get some fake blood as well to put around your body.

Lady bug: Wear all black, cut a shell shape out of cardboard, paint it red with black dots.

Pumpkin: Go to the dollar store, get one of those pumpkin lawn leaf bags. Cut two holes for your legs, fill with paper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kitten, just the ears and some make up and a fake tail and your set, nerd is always a good choice. Get sunglasses and buisness clothing and you can be a secret agent. If you have red hair be Daphne from scooby doo, juet requires a purple dress and a green ascot (can be substituted with a green cloth). I have more if you want to hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minnie Mouse

I thought this was cute :

https://m.YouTube.com/watch?feature=related&v=ysGBdG8ixr8

0|0
    0|0
  • ya Halloween is the one day of the year a girl can dress as slutty as possible and no one judges you. as long as you have the kitten ears or something. go wild

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab some clothes from your guy friend and go as a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know that naughty outfit that you've wanted to wear in public but were too scared of what people would think? Yeah, that one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes