Is it unattractive that he has more experience than me?

I've found that my boyfriend has way more experience in relationships and all of that than I do. Is that bad? I feel like he has to teach me everything! I've dated before and I still feel like he knows way more everything/tricks than I do! Is that a bad thing?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't a big deal unless you make it out to be. It wasn't like he said, oh no, you aren't qualified for this job! Seriously, don't be too hard on yourself or him. If he likes you for you, and you like him for the individual he is, that's all that matters in the end, not who has the most amount of ex's from the past. That's the past, you live in the present moment.

1|0
    0|0
    • hmmm okay. maybe next time he suggests something crazy to try I won't say "wow I've never done that" haha

• Show All
    • Experiment. There's no way of knowing until you try. That's half the fun, as learning is sometimes a hands-on experience.

• good point!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's perfectly fine. Everyone has to start somewhere, and at least you have someone who is willing to teach you and be patient with you. Not everyone has that.

DS is right: don't make a big deal out of it and you'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha okay. lol thanks! I feel less lame I guess

• Why would it be a bad thing? Maybe he's more outgoing than you are and just took more chances (not to suggest that you didn't). I will also agree with TheDigitalSaint. It's only a big deal if you make it one.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol well regardless I guess it isn't bad then. That's all I'm wondering!

• No it isn't a bad thing. I don't mind if the girl is less experienced than me. We were all inexperienced at one point!

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it seems typical for the guy to be more experienced than the girl since most girls dislike virgin guys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes