Is it unattractive that he has more experience than me?

I've found that my boyfriend has way more experience in relationships and all of that than I do. Is that bad? I feel like he has to teach me everything! I've dated before and I still feel like he knows way more everything/tricks than I do! Is that a bad thing?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't a big deal unless you make it out to be. It wasn't like he said, oh no, you aren't qualified for this job! Seriously, don't be too hard on yourself or him. If he likes you for you, and you like him for the individual he is, that's all that matters in the end, not who has the most amount of ex's from the past. That's the past, you live in the present moment.

• hmmm okay. maybe next time he suggests something crazy to try I won't say "wow I've never done that" haha

• Experiment. There's no way of knowing until you try. That's half the fun, as learning is sometimes a hands-on experience.

• good point!