Your expectations with cosmetics- Do you expect dramatic results?

When you purchase a product, deep down, are you expecting a dramatic result?

When you picture the improvements to your face from using the makeup/face wash/moisturizer- do you picture your own face just slightly improved, or do you imagine looking dramatically different?

I hope that makes sense.

What I am trying to get at, is this idea that buying these products will turn you into something and someone unrecognizable. I also am bringing up the idea that maybe when we use these, we get slightly disappointed when we realize that when we use these, we still have the same face/body/features, just slightly improved.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They seem to be pretty drastic now that you mention it, it reminds me of commercials where they sharpen a knife, showing how well a sharpener works, then use an entirely different knife.

Which can be related to using proactiv then having some models covered in makeup XD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• not really. advertisements are exaggerated you know.. models and endorsers wear too much of the product/cosmetics or make ups, the looks were enhanced by lightings and some visual effects, and pictures are photoshopped.

In reality, it only enhances your facial features, slightly improves it and sometimes it also depends on the type of product that you are using.

maybe you can only look dramatically different and unrecognizable if what you bought and used is a face paint.. ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • i expect it will do what they promised it will do. I like my face and I don't wanna look differently I just wanna look my best, so I don't expect a big difference no

0|0
    0|0
  • A dramatic difference in a period of time , like hair from brittle to soft, acne to clear skin,

0|0
    0|0
  • sadly yes, but any improvement is good with me!

0|0
    0|0
  • no...i know they're all lies and propaganda...

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends what it is. I never expect dramatic results. I don't want to change my look just enhance it.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes