Your expectations with cosmetics- Do you expect dramatic results?

When you purchase a product, deep down, are you expecting a dramatic result?

When you picture the improvements to your face from using the makeup/face wash/moisturizer- do you picture your own face just slightly improved, or do you imagine looking dramatically different?

I hope that makes sense.

What I am trying to get at, is this idea that buying these products will turn you into something and someone unrecognizable. I also am bringing up the idea that maybe when we use these, we get slightly disappointed when we realize that when we use these, we still have the same face/body/features, just slightly improved.

61

Most Helpful Guy

• They seem to be pretty drastic now that you mention it, it reminds me of commercials where they sharpen a knife, showing how well a sharpener works, then use an entirely different knife.

Which can be related to using proactiv then having some models covered in makeup XD