Why is he a bit distant after I went to his house? What does he want?

This guy and I started hanging out for a month or so after he and I kissed in a club, and at that time we've only known each other for a couple of weeks. We've stopped now. We weren't dating but we used to kiss when we hang out and we talk everyday.

One day I went to his apartment which was empty. We started making out on his bed but I took it slow cause I didn't want to have sex with him because I liked him and we weren't even dating. We were making out until his maid came into the apartment. After his maid left he didn't make a move so we just chilled and watched tv. Nothing weird was going on, we kiss occasionally til I went home.

The next day we only texted a little and when I said "goodnight baby xx" as we always do every night he didn't reply. And starting from that day on he became a bit distant. Sometimes he only reads my texts w/o replying, he no longer calls me baby, and we don't talk everyday anymore.

I'm confused and really disappointed cause I did like him. Does that mean he only wanted sex in the first place? Or did he got bored of me all of a sudden?
PS : He's usually always the one asking to meet up. He doesn't anymore, and seeing a change in his behavior towards me I don't think me asking to hang out will be a good idea.
Sometimes he still texts me but only to reply coldly when I reply to his text. Now I no longer text him first because of this.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) The "maid" is giving him hell of some sort

2) ... even if only in his mind.