Why is he a bit distant after I went to his house? What does he want?

This guy and I started hanging out for a month or so after he and I kissed in a club, and at that time we've only known each other for a couple of weeks. We've stopped now. We weren't dating but we used to kiss when we hang out and we talk everyday.

One day I went to his apartment which was empty. We started making out on his bed but I took it slow cause I didn't want to have sex with him because I liked him and we weren't even dating. We were making out until his maid came into the apartment. After his maid left he didn't make a move so we just chilled and watched tv. Nothing weird was going on, we kiss occasionally til I went home.

The next day we only texted a little and when I said "goodnight baby xx" as we always do every night he didn't reply. And starting from that day on he became a bit distant. Sometimes he only reads my texts w/o replying, he no longer calls me baby, and we don't talk everyday anymore.

I'm confused and really disappointed cause I did like him. Does that mean he only wanted sex in the first place? Or did he got bored of me all of a sudden?
Updates:
PS : He's usually always the one asking to meet up. He doesn't anymore, and seeing a change in his behavior towards me I don't think me asking to hang out will be a good idea.
Sometimes he still texts me but only to reply coldly when I reply to his text. Now I no longer text him first because of this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) The "maid" is giving him hell of some sort

2) ... even if only in his mind.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He wanted sex. It didn't happen fast enough so he stopped maintaining the "relationship". Without knowing him, I can't say that he's a jerk or that he's inconsiderate to you. Perhaps he just wanted things to move faster. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD HAVE SEX BEFORE YOU WANT TO. I'd pull away for a while. Stop texting, and don't text him back immediately if he texts you. If the rate of his texts and calls dramatically increases, he's still interested. If not, get on with your life!

0|0
    0|0
  • That texting is completely ridiculous. Ignore it. If you want to know then ask him to his face. Yes, people get bored with other people all the time. No it doesn't mean he wants to only have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its possible he had his hopes up that you would eventually have sex with him and you didnt, and so now he's acting cold toward you. Id give him a few more days and NOT text him, see if he starts texting you again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes