Have you ever been with someone forever?

and felt like you barely knew them? Like they do or say or act a certain way and it makes you question honestly knowing them? Its hard to explain...(not like you didn't know them at all or all the time...just from time to time little things just hit you)...if that helps lol.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's because it takes time to get to know someone and I don't mean according to what someone represents or tells you or writes. Or texts, or faxes, or emails, or Skypes, or phones, or letters, or sky writes. Its not impossible, but you have to survey perhaps 150 men to bracket in what kind of guy you might find is right for you. Don't start putting your hopes on the first one or two you can sink your teeth in to. That's too small of a survey. Fact is, we barely know most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, it's happened. It's kinda because sometimes the small things you don't talk about because it doesn't need to be brought up, you know? Like one guy I know for 8 years now, I can say that I know him very well. But like my boyfriend right now, even though we KNOW each other, and we have had deep conversations about things, there are little things I realize that are completely silly, but make me realize that I don't know him that well. Like.. I don't know what his lowercase writing looks like, and that he hates frosting. Yea it's hard to describe lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes