What do you do when no body supports a decision you made?

Yet it makes you happy? In a nutshell every time I tell people that I made a decisizion that no body would think of doing, everybody critizes me badly and tells me pretty much that I am an indiot. Yet I am happy with what I am doing.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people told me I was crazy, stupid, never going to make it in my field before I got into it. Now, they are like wow, can we be friend?, etc.

Look, you are never going to please everyone and everyone is entitled to their opinion (doesn't mean it is right). Live well, live happy and people will still talk.