What do you do when no body supports a decision you made?

Yet it makes you happy? In a nutshell every time I tell people that I made a decisizion that no body would think of doing, everybody critizes me badly and tells me pretty much that I am an indiot. Yet I am happy with what I am doing.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people told me I was crazy, stupid, never going to make it in my field before I got into it. Now, they are like wow, can we be friend?, etc.

Look, you are never going to please everyone and everyone is entitled to their opinion (doesn't mean it is right). Live well, live happy and people will still talk.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only you live your life. Listen to people who might share experience, so you can ponder with your on thoughts, and do as you feel what is best for you. That will be the best advice I can give you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't let them get to ya :) If you're happy you're happy :) everybody told me not to take back my ex, I did it anyways, they all warned me, I told them it's my mistake to make... He ended up hurting me again, and we are broken up again :D But I don't regret my decision :)

Follow your happiness :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been one to reference or even care what others think about my decisions and life. It's my business, and, no one elses.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes