I can't seem to go from hello to having a conversation with girls. how do I keep their interest?

Even when I am at a bar by myself, I cannot seem to have a fun or long conversation with the female bartenders. I see every other guy do it but I can never get to a joking funny, decent conversation with girls until I get to know them, or get used to being around them. I am not trying to ask out the bartenders, though sometimes I feel like theydo look at me or try to bw flirty... I know most of the time they do that for their job, but they are human so you never really know

33

Most Helpful Girl

• if its that hard to have fun or convers its not just you,flowing conversation takes place with two people going back and forth,trust me if they are interested in more they will find things to talk about and then you will have a response.. don't sweat it.