I can't seem to go from hello to having a conversation with girls. how do I keep their interest?

Even when I am at a bar by myself, I cannot seem to have a fun or long conversation with the female bartenders. I see every other guy do it but I can never get to a joking funny, decent conversation with girls until I get to know them, or get used to being around them. I am not trying to ask out the bartenders, though sometimes I feel like theydo look at me or try to bw flirty... I know most of the time they do that for their job, but they are human so you never really know

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if its that hard to have fun or convers its not just you,flowing conversation takes place with two people going back and forth,trust me if they are interested in more they will find things to talk about and then you will have a response.. don't sweat it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• bartenders can be tough to talk to if your going to busy bars , there always doing something so its not always easy to have detailed conversations especially if you don't know them very well . it can be a bit easier if you go to the bars when there less busy and you might find them more willing to talk . I also find bartenders don't lead anywhere in terms of dating , I've been to a lot of bars and rarely make romantic progress with a bartenders . a lot allready have bf's or have been approched by so many guys its hard to stand out

0|0
    0|0
  • Bartenders want tips, so don't take it as attraction to anything but your wallet. Nothing against ladytenders here. Fellatenders do it too.

Practice makes perfect. Just try chatting, asking questions about something that stands out. The "mutual complaint" is a gem. If there's something annoying going on (bad band or neglectful bartender), comment on it, or do a, "Don't you hate it when..." but keep it relevant to the situation. Expect to crash & burn a few times but you'll eventually figure out what works for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to small talk!

0|0
    1|0
  • i'd say read books by David Carnegie

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say "hello"

believe it or not, but girls love that. They first think "oh..why is he talking to me?" and then you give your excuse, but make it an honest one. for example "hello how are you?", yes it sounds lame but if you act confident the girls get attracted and then when you talk a bit and you feel like there's nothing going on, just leave and say "sorry, you seem like an awesome person and I'd love to talk to you again sometime, but I really need to go, here's my number text me"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes