What is this song about?

What do you think this song is about?

link

13

Most Helpful Guy

• From the music video. It's about how he sees a death. it makes him wonder about his own. and then he thinks about the death of a loved one. And it makes him realize that someone loved the dead person. Just like he loved the one who might die. Then he questions his own death. When it will come.

Then the prestige moment is he realizes he and other people are an inch from death every moment. He tries to warn himself but he still forgets regularly what his life means. He also wonders if his heartache and fear of death can be countered. Knowing the band leader's philosophy. I'm pretty sure the line "healing in your name" refers to the Christian God.

he's noting that God is his only protection from death. And the only source of healing

• What does prestige moment mean? I've never heard that term before.

• It comes from show biz. When you have the "hook" the "Sell" and the "Prestige"

In magic it goes like this Hook=I'm going to do a trick Sell=I have an ordinary handkerchief and I will make it disappear Prestige= Ta-DAAA. It's gone