What do you want to get rid of?

This could be anything. People, things, or what ever? For me it would be to get rid of my hair that's in all the wonrg places!:) what about you?

811

Most Helpful Guy

• Idiots on the MBTA (Boston's transit system) who don't understand the rules of etiquette and common sense. From standing in the front of the bus blocking the isle to excessively loud and long cell phone conversations to not letting people off before boarding. The list goes on and on, if I had the power to issue trespass notices to these idiots, I would.