What do you want to get rid of?

This could be anything. People, things, or what ever? For me it would be to get rid of my hair that's in all the wonrg places!:) what about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Idiots on the MBTA (Boston's transit system) who don't understand the rules of etiquette and common sense. From standing in the front of the bus blocking the isle to excessively loud and long cell phone conversations to not letting people off before boarding. The list goes on and on, if I had the power to issue trespass notices to these idiots, I would.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What the hell is wrong with your hair? O.O...Which hair are we referring to? o.O...I would like to get rid of flies, mosquitoes, June bugs and some of this SD wind..starting to really dislike ticks as well...hell...let's just throw in winter too...-30F gets old every winter...:S

1|1
    0|0
  • Injustice in the world, if were are being lofty haha.

My bad habits if we are being realistic.

1|1
    0|0
  • I want to get rid of my full time job. Not making anything so I need a new one. I also want to get rid of some weight I put on with the depo provera shot

1|0
    0|0
    • :) I'm sure you will fine a great job soon. And lose the weight.

• aww thanks honey. I'm sure you are perfect the way you are now. I think you look great despite those little hairs

• I wish all the cancer, and mosquitos would go away.

1|1
    0|0
  • I want to get rid of a bunch of weight. if I was the weight I need to be for my height I would be a little less depressed about things. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • flies and most bugs I don't like would also be something I want to get rid of.

• Why you going into the garbage disposal business? Say I want to whack two gumbas, what's the rate? =P

1|0
    0|0
  • These strong feelings I have for a guy who keeps using me:(

1|1
    0|0
  • My self-doubt and extreme anxiety when it comes to academics.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's so easy to wish something away, but harder to wish something to appear. Everything has its deeper meaning and its ability to strengthen us.

0|1
    0|0
  • Global stupidity.

2|1
    0|0
  • Fear it holds to many people back.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like that answer

• what about fear of going to jail? I'm sure that holds people back from committing crimes.

• Shouldn't be worried about going to jail, most adults should know what is right and wrong, jail is just like a little kids way of putting adults in time out.

• My face.

And toxic people.

1|0
    0|0
  • all the lying cheating bastards.

1|2
    0|0
  • jews ... lol

1|1
    2|1
  • The Astros.

1|0