Is it normal to hurt here ?

so I took a plan b pill

and my abdomen hurts

and I feel like I have to throw up

and now my ovaries hurt..it like feels like its pinching..

im just scared..

is this normal ? its been almost 6 days now :(

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Plan B is a really heavy dose of hormones.

It can indeed wreak havoc in your body for a certain time but that's better than an abortion or an unwanted pregnancy: link and: link

Why don't you just call or visit your doctor or Planned Parenthood?

-----------------------------

Disclaimer: GirlsAskGuys cannot guarantee the accuracy of answers, opinions and advice submitted by members. Use common sense when following or avoiding any content on GirlsAskGuys. You should consult a physician, therapist, or appropriate medical provider prior to making any health and fitness decisions or taking any actions.

• i did go to my doctor she said I'm fine :) and I took the pill in good time, but I'm just curious how other women have felt when they have done this..and you guys are MEN so you wouldn't know much

• ...that's true, and my wife never needed it, but I can search &read. (I've researched & answered this question more than once, in 3 languages)