Does this mean he loves me?

we Haven't been going out for very long, but we both really like each other and he keeps saying he "really really really likes me" and the other day we went out and I was driving and I did something (dont remember what) but he liked it or thought it was awesome and he was laughing and he said "i love you" then very very quickly said "i mean! I really really like you! I love what you did there" and we both just started laughing and I joked a few times about it with him and we just laughed...i didn't think twice about that until I told someone and they said that they think he wants to tell me he loves me but is too afraid to say it because he thinks it could be too soon or he's scared of my reaction

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't doubt he said it becasue he feels something more and no guy would confuse saying that, that's for sure. So if anything yes I think he said it befcasue he has feels towards you but corrected himself because of how you would react. But you should really bring it up and see if it could possabily become something more.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes