Guys, if a girl has hairy arms should she shave them?

Here's a picture. link

The hair on my arms is very coarse and dark, I'm very self conscious about it.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. You will get very different answers about this question. There are people who don't even mind hair in the underarms. My opinion is, if you are conscious, do shave them or use something like Nair or wax them off. As little as my personal preference matters, let me tell you that there ARE people like me who find darker and / or thick arm hair a major manor turn off. Short sleeves just don't look good on such arms and the first thing that comes to mind is .. "Oh gosh, if her arms are so hairy, how much jungle must she have at "other places".

Having said that, please do as you wish.