Guys, if a girl has hairy arms should she shave them?

Here's a picture. link

The hair on my arms is very coarse and dark, I'm very self conscious about it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. You will get very different answers about this question. There are people who don't even mind hair in the underarms. My opinion is, if you are conscious, do shave them or use something like Nair or wax them off. As little as my personal preference matters, let me tell you that there ARE people like me who find darker and / or thick arm hair a major manor turn off. Short sleeves just don't look good on such arms and the first thing that comes to mind is .. "Oh gosh, if her arms are so hairy, how much jungle must she have at "other places".

Having said that, please do as you wish.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If it is bothering you, then go ahead and shave. It's not that big of a deal to me, personally. There was a really pretty girl in my Organic Chemistry class last semester who had hairy arms like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dooooon't do it. It will be all rough and have stubble..it's not worth it. If a guy or anyone at all judge's you based on arm hair, they aren't worth it either.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, doesn't bother me. I'm a bit strange though, I never can get all worked up about body hair on a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of girls with hair on arms, but nothing's wrong with that. And none of them shave hair on arms.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think about that too sometimes...But if you shave it won't it come back thicker with more hair then before?

1|0
    0|0
  • No you are fine...hair will just come back in bristly.and maybe blacker than ever...(:(:(:

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem with it. If you're going to base your decision on guys you might as well remove every inch of hair on your body except the hair on your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Society doesn't dictate that arm hair isn't feminine, therefore it isn't viewed as being taboo for a chick to have hair on her arms. If you do shave, that's cool too - the hair doesn't grow back thicker but darker - however it will lighten as it becomes more exposed to the sun, so don't expect to be a sasquatch after a while of shaving when you do ha ha

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd kiss that for you ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol what?

• Show All
    • Seriously you got nothing to worry about.

• Good to know. Thank-you.

Recommended myTakes