What should I do about my boyfriend ?

he just got off the phone with me to talk to another girl :0 he told me he was and didn't lie and told me its has to do with him starting to play sports and stuff because apparently she plays what he wants to play -.-but he told me to tell him if I didn't want him to, but I let him ONLY because I don't want to control him, I'm trying to work on stop complaining because he has told me I complain a lot and like I said I want to give him space but its like I'm mad about it or jealous ... like I have a gut feeling I'm being cheated on or about to .. I don't know why I highly doubt he is but at the same time he has before and I'm scared of that .. why do I feel like this when I shouldn't .

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really wouldn't know how to advise you. I doubt the girl on his team you need to worry about. But him in general his past cheating that would be my concern. What was his excuse for that and have you even cheated on him?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• if he has before, maybe you should not feel bad about how you feel. Maybe you are just being careful. At the same time this COULD be innocent. So I would be clear and tell him that you don't have a problem with a call to get some information, but if he becomes more than that, he really need to be honest and tell you.

People make mistakes and learn, and maybe he has... just be watchful until you know all is good and he is walking the line.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to let him talk to who he wants to, telling him no to will only make him hide it. If your really scared he will cheat talk to him, if you still can't trust him end it and find a guy that you can. Trust and communication are the two most important parts of a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes