When was the last time you had a hassle free day?

When was the last time you had a hassle free day? Mine are certainly a rarity

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably this one day when some friends and I took a holiday to New Zealand. Had no agenda, no worries, just spent the entire day relaxing at our hotel, and walking on the beach :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Never. Even when you are taken from your mothers womb...you've been bitching from day one or upset about something. lol. But in seriousness I don't know it was a while ago...maybe like sometime like 12 years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Awesome question...

Last Saturday was AWESOME.. but it has been a long time before that I think.. but life isn't too bad normally!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember. Most of my life, I have had long, packed, stressful and fast-paced days that create a type of exhaustion a great many people will never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Today was a breeze :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Light a week ago it was the greatest feeling ever I had no worries what so ever it was amazing!...But now it's back to the books essays, reading and quizzes I hate it and honestly can not wait for Dec. to come around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 2 months ago? I had a nice day at the pool and had Thai food that night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date of birth. Like, when I came out of my mom's c section (where ever that is).

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes