What shows have cured your boredom lately?

Argggghhh I need a show to watch. I've seen a lot of them already like Dexter, Game of Thrones, Walking Deadm Breaking bad, Mad men.

Give me others pleeeeease!
Updates:
Going with Californication.
Watching Prison Break too. pretty awesome!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Homeland was amazing. Watched the whole first season in like less than a week haha. Californication is hilarious. If you want shows that have since concluded, Band of Brothers and The Wire (one of the best shows ever made) would be good to check out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seen band of brothers and the pacific, and I looove the wire. I've been thinking about homeland though.

• Show All
    • Hmmm... imma try out californication

• It's got great writing. (It's also what my profile picture is from.)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I freaked for the walking dead premiere (even though I read the comics so I knew what was going to happen).

Somebody in the house stole my remote so I usually just keep it on one channel, lately it's been cartoon network so yeah...I never realized how hilarious Regular show is

0|1
    0|0
  • https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=nIVa9lxkbus

Issa Rae is amazing and the show is now in it's second season :)

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=i-iNpSVXbWU&feature=fvwrel

0|0
    0|0
  • I watched the first several seasons of Game of Thrones which was intriguing.

Where is My Honey Boo Boo Child or one of those Noodling shows can really drain some brain cells. Who ever thought you could get rich hiring models out of LA to come noodle for catfish here in Oklahoma? I wish I had thought of that instead of going to college... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been enjoying a lot of the shows playing right now... The Walking Dead premiere was pretty nice. Revolution has been a disappointment. I heard Last Resort was pretty good but I haven't seen any episodes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch Dead Like Me if you can find it online. Comedy-drama series with Mandy Patinkin about a group of grim reapers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones... <3 I've been watching a variety of shows, such as Long Island Medium, Boss, Franklin & Bash, and Breaking Amish. Really depends on what you're looking for, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big Bang Theory, American Horror Story, Criminal Minds

0|0
    0|0
  • For netflix? 24 will keep you busy. The Borgias, Man vs Wild, Street Thief is a good documentary.

Burn Notice/White Collar

0|0
    0|0
  • Switched at Birth, The Mentalist, House, Bad Girls Club believe it or not Storage Wars...because its always something new and interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Switched at Birth, Revolution, the big bang theory, are all good shows along with some of the ones you listed

0|0
    0|0
    • Love Big bang theory... ill check out the others

• Show All
    • Sheldon. no contest lol. Second, I'd say Howard

• Haha I pretty much love all of them... except for Penny. She gets on my nerves sometimes lol

• Arrow

Revenge

Once upon a time

NCIS

New girl

The big bang theory

The vampire diaries

Beauty and the beast

Gossip girl

Pretty little liars

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadliest Catch is the best show out there, just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • How I Met Your Mother, Prison Break, Lost, Supernatural, I Survived, Tosh.O, Spongebob

0|0
    0|0
  • Im watching deadly women, deadly affairs, face off, 2 broke girls, RHONJ and jerseylicious

0|0
    0|0
  • A new Red Dwarf every Thursday until November 8th :P

0|0
    0|0
  • South Beach Tow, and Long Island Medium..

1|0
    0|0
  • Flashpoint

0|0
    0|0
  • House, family guy, big bang theory, spongebob

0|0
    0|0
  • Trailer park boys

0|0
    0|0
  • Fairy Tail...anime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Law & order SVU, Parenthood, Family Guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prison break.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sons Of Anarchy! Love it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Revolution!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for best answer. I'm guessing you like californication? Haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually tbh it was prison break. just finished the first season already! loving every minute

• link

Louie. Watch every episode... so great :) Screw Californication.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes