What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Lately it's been raining a lot where I live (which I don't mind, since I love the rain). Personally, my favorite thing to do is to make a cup of tea and just sit and watch the rain while reading. but it'd be nice to get a few fresh ideas on what there is to do during that time. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love cloudy rain filled days. On those days when I don't have a lot going on I'm feeling chill I like to put on some melancholy fueled music, go outside on my porch facing the mountains and read a book, as I watch the weather and enjoy the smell of the rain in the atmosphere. Depending on my mood I might poor me a drink or smoke a little kush, and just relax.

Other times I hop into my FJ and go mud bogging through the mountains around my house, which is a hell of a lot of fun. By the time I make it home my truck is completely covered in mud, which is how it should be.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hmm, my suggestions are:

Download some British humour and watch it on tele, or even YouTube.

Practice Tai Chi Chuan https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=2FbASDzC3bU You'll sleep wonderfully afterward.

Chat with an handsome Englishman on Skype

;)

1|0
    0|1
  • Just sit and listen to the rain. Also driving in the rain, it seems like just about any song is great when it's raining. One day I was driving and Bohemian Rhapsody started playing on the radio and it just went along perfect with the rain.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know this sounds weird, but going for a walk barefoot in the rain. Odd, but liberating.

1|0
    0|1
  • My ideal day:

open fire

films

cuddles in bed

cup of tea/coffee/hot chocolate with cream (depending on my mood!)

maybe a few candles

Just enjoy being snuggly and indoors!

p.s. I love rain too!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to drink coffee or tea on the porch with my feet up and watch the storm with my dog laying on the ground beside me. =) Sometimes I read, draw, etc. Sometimes I throw on a swimming suit and run around with my dog like a lunatic or go swimming. It depends on my mood. =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel obligated to answer this question now, especially because it's been raining for the past 5 days straight here!

I love driving in the rain, going to the gym and listening to the rain against the windows while I work out, or just staying home with a nice cup of hot coffee/tea and reading or watching a bit of television on my laptop. As you know. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Put on a top hat, grab an umbrella and hop out in the rain and sing a lovely little quartet, often accompanied by swinging on lamp posts. Often further followed by pneumonia.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to read (though I like to read almost any time).

I'll probably work on the computer, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the rain as well! I just curl up with a cup of hot chocolatemilk watch a good movie I taped or a series or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do things I normally don't do. ie Stay in bed a little longer and listen to the rain, read, play video games, or watch a movie or tv. If it's warmer out I do enjoy a to go jogging in the rain as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab my guitars and practice! Or I'll read or play video games.

1|0
    0|1
  • Hmm, let's see, what is any guys favorite thing to do, ever?

Drink beer, watch football on tv, have sex.

0|0
    1|1
  • dont be lazy I hate it when people use the excuse that its raining I'm not going to do anything today or call it a lazy day. reading is fine just don't sit on the couch and watch TV ALL DAY there are way too many people that do that.

0|0
    2|0
  • I like to sit in a super pretentious local coffee shop and have infuriating conversation with good friends and a few friends of friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love rainy days. its so soothing and relaxing. I either take a nap, watching a good movie, or drinking hot chocolate or tea while watching the golden girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason, I have this strange habit of playing online poker when it's raining outside.

With some hot tea, of course. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Whack on some good music like this: suade.bandcamp.com/track/miss-the-rain

0|0
    0|0
  • Computer games

Weightlifting

Play tug of war with my dog

0|0
    0|0
  • I make some soup, on occasion I'll play blackjack with my neighbor, or just go out.

It always rains here so gotta live with it

0|1
    0|0
  • We actually shower here in the rain, if it pours a lot and long. It feels awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to do the same as you. Some days I'll put on rain boots, grab an umbrella and just walk around in the rain!

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend it with someone watching films with the curtains drawn but with the window open so you can hear the rain and the cold breeze

0|0
    0|0
  • I go out on my porch and sleep on my rocking chair. The rain calms and sothes me.

0|0
    0|0
  • go to the gym or go for a surf depending if its good or not

0|0
    0|1
  • well if I had a girlfriend I sure would take advantage of some spontaneous dancing in the rain:)

0|0
    0|1
  • I love to sketch. The rain makes me feel really peaceful :) (when I'm dry anyway haha)

0|0
    0|0
  • hot cup of coffee..

sit in the balcony and read my fav novel :-)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh best ever lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping. the rain is very soothing to hear... and if I'm not tired, reading is nice to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm - going out & taking a walk around?

0|0
    1|0
  • Same as every day: sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Read or watch baseball.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep is always great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Music, TV or just chill on my deck

0|0
    0|0
  • I drive to my friends house and swim in their pool hahaha. It's fun to swim in the rain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Read

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I like to play dress up with my sister

like trying different looks--pinup 1950s etc just for fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Spark up a fat j

1|3
    0|0
  • Probably totally not high on the list of safety but I like to drive around and find secluded places to sit in my car and listen to music. Also since I live near the beach I like to go down there and check out the water, particularly during high tide. I like seeing the crashing water. Those are the two main things I usually find myself doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg! have my pjs on and just laying around being lazy is pretty good I don't mind it at all. Today was almost one of those days but I had class to go to and had a bit of things to get done but it was okay.I love rainy days so its not something I get gloomy about you know how most people would feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay at home and watch a marathon of my favorite show or watch horror movies.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes