What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Lately it's been raining a lot where I live (which I don't mind, since I love the rain). Personally, my favorite thing to do is to make a cup of tea and just sit and watch the rain while reading. but it'd be nice to get a few fresh ideas on what there is to do during that time. :)

933

Most Helpful Guy

• I love cloudy rain filled days. On those days when I don't have a lot going on I'm feeling chill I like to put on some melancholy fueled music, go outside on my porch facing the mountains and read a book, as I watch the weather and enjoy the smell of the rain in the atmosphere. Depending on my mood I might poor me a drink or smoke a little kush, and just relax.

Other times I hop into my FJ and go mud bogging through the mountains around my house, which is a hell of a lot of fun. By the time I make it home my truck is completely covered in mud, which is how it should be.