Do guys talk about their girlfriends just as much as girls talk about their boyfriends?

I notice when I first meet a girl the first thing I end up knowing is that she got a boyfriend. That seem to be the first thing that unsingle girls like to talk about. If you don't know anything else about them you know that they have a boyfriend.

Guys are you like that?
Me never having a boyfriend don't want to hear a girl brag about her boyfriend 24 7. I mean relax he's just a guy. It isn't like he is God or Jesus.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I've walked in on more than one occasion to hear my girlfriend(now ex) talking to her friend about the size of my d ick. I'm sorry, when did my d ick size become public knowledge? Girls couldn't keep a secret about a guy or respect his privacy to save their lives, or ours for that matter. Guys on the other hand have a little more dignity than that. Our lives are not measured by the things we keep around, including who we're dating, and we don't have to compete with one another in anything in everything.

• I agree girls need to stop bragging so much! You notice none of the answered this question right? lol sounds like guilt to me!

• But let me ask this will you talk about her to your parents?