Do guys talk about their girlfriends just as much as girls talk about their boyfriends?

I notice when I first meet a girl the first thing I end up knowing is that she got a boyfriend. That seem to be the first thing that unsingle girls like to talk about. If you don't know anything else about them you know that they have a boyfriend.

Guys are you like that?
Updates:
Me never having a boyfriend don't want to hear a girl brag about her boyfriend 24 7. I mean relax he's just a guy. It isn't like he is God or Jesus.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I've walked in on more than one occasion to hear my girlfriend(now ex) talking to her friend about the size of my d ick. I'm sorry, when did my d ick size become public knowledge? Girls couldn't keep a secret about a guy or respect his privacy to save their lives, or ours for that matter. Guys on the other hand have a little more dignity than that. Our lives are not measured by the things we keep around, including who we're dating, and we don't have to compete with one another in anything in everything.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree girls need to stop bragging so much! You notice none of the answered this question right? lol sounds like guilt to me!

• But let me ask this will you talk about her to your parents?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You talk about God and Jesus 24/7? Are you a Jehovah Witness? I knew they were tricky always knocking on doors... It would be interesting to know how you guys get by without sleep...

0|0
    1|0
    • You clearly did not get what I was trying to say!

• Show All
    • That's a good troll. =)

• Huh?

• It's not something that's on the top of our conversation list with our friends. Sometimes, it's a little more common with our female friends- especially when our girlfriend. Does something we don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not even to your parents?

• Not really. We don't wear our relationships and parade them around. Relationships can sometimes bring out a weaker and more vulnerable side of us. It's not something we advertise. Guys have a slightly different code of ethics in this context.

• I probably would if I could, but unfortunately: A. I don't have a girlfriend, and B. I don't think my friends would want to hear me banging on about it if I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not really.. most guys my age say "My wife" now.. but if they have a girlfriend they don't really say anything unless they went on a trip or whatever.

0|0
    0|0

• No my mother does not really say anything because she's a divorcee & a widow.

• No. unless something amazing happened

1|0
    0|0

• Uhh well after I tell them I have a girlfriend, then no not really...

• i would say no

1|0
    0|0

• probably less depends if I've been with her for a long time. but just because we don't talk about you doesn't mean we don't care about you

Recommended myTakes