How to stop binge eating after school?

I eat breakfast at 6:30 which is about 10 minutes before I have to leave for school. My lunch begins at 10:30 (we have block scheduling and that's 1st lunch..it sucks) and I'm really hungry by then because I have an aerobics class right before that. I get home by 3:00 and I'm STARVING so I eat everything in sight because we don't eat supper until around 6:30. That's 8 hours between lunch and supper! How can I stop binge eating? Any snack ideas that are healthy and filling? There are such long gaps in between meals that I get so hungry!

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't improvise during the day. Plan what yu will eat for breakfast, and at lunch. Make sure the lunch is a big meal because of the scheduling. Bring food from home so you will know exactly what your are eating, and exactly how much. Eat enough for lunch that yu aren't hungry at 3. If you must have a sanck at 3, make it an apple or other fruit, that will make you feel satisfied without many calories.