What does it mean when a girl who is "mad" at you acts like this?

So this girl was really mad at me but we kind of worked things out. She still acts "serious" but she throws playful and sarcastic comments while trying to keep a straight face (but I can tell she is smiling). If I start joking with her, she keeps telling me "im not in the mood for your sillyness" and things like that but I can tell she is having fun (our dynamic usually consist in giving each other a hard time). When she talks to other people she is relaxed and funny, with me she is hilarious but very dry and sarcastic and she is always teasing me and calling me names. Why does she act "serious" and makes it seem like I'm annoying her when she is clearly smiling and teasing me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• When I don't like someone I'm usually very sarcastic and make fun of them a lot. To me that is fun so I would probably be smiling. If she's smiling when you talk to her she probably finds whatever you are saying funny. She's probably still not completely past whatever issues you had.

• Im cool with her not liking me and I have made it known. However, she recently got all butthurt because I stopped talking to her altogether and she told me I was "ignoring" her and I made her feel bad so I don't know if I should stop talking or what

• That's interesting, I don't really know what to tell you about that. I guess she still wants to be friends with you but isn't completely past whatever happened.