What does it mean when a girl who is "mad" at you acts like this?

So this girl was really mad at me but we kind of worked things out. She still acts "serious" but she throws playful and sarcastic comments while trying to keep a straight face (but I can tell she is smiling). If I start joking with her, she keeps telling me "im not in the mood for your sillyness" and things like that but I can tell she is having fun (our dynamic usually consist in giving each other a hard time). When she talks to other people she is relaxed and funny, with me she is hilarious but very dry and sarcastic and she is always teasing me and calling me names. Why does she act "serious" and makes it seem like I'm annoying her when she is clearly smiling and teasing me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I don't like someone I'm usually very sarcastic and make fun of them a lot. To me that is fun so I would probably be smiling. If she's smiling when you talk to her she probably finds whatever you are saying funny. She's probably still not completely past whatever issues you had.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im cool with her not liking me and I have made it known. However, she recently got all butthurt because I stopped talking to her altogether and she told me I was "ignoring" her and I made her feel bad so I don't know if I should stop talking or what

• That's interesting, I don't really know what to tell you about that. I guess she still wants to be friends with you but isn't completely past whatever happened.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think she perhaps likes you more than she makes out but people have funny ways of showing it and perhaps she's unsure of you and if you made it known you don't care if she likes you or not maybe she felt you don't like her the same way. Really depends how you feel about her whether you like talking to her or not only you know the answer to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she wants to fool herself into thinking she doesn't like you when she does!

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are nuts end of story.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes