Are quirky, nerdy, and dorky girls cute ?

You know, girls who are dedicated fans of star wars, Harry Potter, or Lord of the Rings. Or a girl who has a Luna Lovegood feel to her. Etc.

321

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they're cute to guys who are interested in those particular stuff as you. You might get someone that doesn't have those same interests as you attention but it's going to be by a small margin and it's a small chance that they'll likely pursue you on a romantic level. Having similar common interests is where you'll meet people who have those same particular interests as you and many more.