Are quirky, nerdy, and dorky girls cute ?

You know, girls who are dedicated fans of star wars, Harry Potter, or Lord of the Rings. Or a girl who has a Luna Lovegood feel to her. Etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they're cute to guys who are interested in those particular stuff as you. You might get someone that doesn't have those same interests as you attention but it's going to be by a small margin and it's a small chance that they'll likely pursue you on a romantic level. Having similar common interests is where you'll meet people who have those same particular interests as you and many more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Luna Lovegood is cute as hell. She's like a pet or something. The actress who plays her (Evanna Lynch) is pretty attractive, now that she's all grown up. As for your allegiances to certain genre, that depends on how big a nerd the guy is, and whether he is turned off by any of those, or considers them a deal breaker. But seriously though, nerd and geek girls are fine and dandy. They can be plenty cute. Don't worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nerdy, yes. However, nerdy is NOT dorky. Dorky is being a clutz and an air head and finding stupid things amusing. That's cute up until a point, then it's just annoying. Quirky is a non-descriptive term. What the quirks are is more important than simply having them.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's like asking are nerdy boys cute.

Yeah, they are, if they're not overweight, socially-awkward gamer boys who have absolutely no game and live with their moms.

For girls, it's the same. They're cute if they're physically attractive, intelligent, and are fully functional members of society. They're not if they're socially awkward and ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the level of nerdiness.

a girl who collects star wars figures um I think not.

but if you mean nerdy as in Amy farrah fowler from the big bang theory then hell yeah :)

I like intelligent women.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes they're attractive! I love geeky girls, they make great girlfriends for relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but that's not an excuse to be ugly/overweight/unattractive.

3|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yes! just my type.. someone who has character!

1|0
    0|0
  • i think they can be. However I may not share their interest so I think some personality incompatibility may make it difficult to relate.

1|0
    0|0
  • The girl at the library is kind of nerdy (in the computer sense) and is VERY cute so I'd say yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, not at all. I find people who are fans of such things to be on the verge of stupidity.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nope. I would rather not see your Star Wars figurines collection. Talking about them is even worse.

1|0
    1|2
  • Yeah they can be. In fact I would love to meet a girl like that, but I admit looks are also a factor too.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're usually not very cute

0|0
    1|0
  • I see nothing wrong with that type! :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • They often can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think that's pretty hot personally

1|0
    0|0
  • yes to some no to others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hells yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    1|0
  • Luna Lovegood is the best type, quirky and cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • love them!, too bad I'll probably never get one

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, quirky is awesome. I find it to be endearing. It shows individuality and a bit of confidence to not be afraid to show your true self.

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess that would depend on if you accepted guys that were somewhat similar to that or if you were only wanting a different kind of a guy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes