What is his problem?

He is always around me, looking at me/watching me. But he acts nervous in my presence sometimes and seems to to ignore me. And never initiate a convo with me either. But had approach me once. It is possible that he is playing me because I like to flirt with him? Or does he likes me? Thanks :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like normal shy guy - you can either help him by being more approachable or just wait for him to grow up,

I would say you take a step and he'll move lot faster.

• What could I do about it for example?

• but yeah - I agree with you, it such a waste of time and energy waiting for someone to move - sucks

• If some opportunity comes up, I will try.

But if it doesn't work, some of my dignity can be lost if he doesn't like me and was only playing with me.